Handling & Merchandising
They say letting go is the hardest thing for parents do. Believe me, these are our babies! We’ve raised them right and watched them grow with pride. Please take a moment to check out our tips on how to properly care for them and show them off.
- FRESH….focus on it!
- Our research indicates, other than our rare growing conditions in Georgia, nothing effects flavor like FRESH.
- Peaches lose flavor and moisture under refrigeration….its necessary but minimize it. Ever had a mealy peach? BLAH
- Blow em out! Hopefully you will not have old peaches but if you discover movement is slow OR you found a few boxes in the back. GET THEM GONE…discount and go. First loss is best loss (look it up).
- Rotate…ROTATE, a no brainer we know however we think it is worth mentioning. Never place fresh peaches on top of older peaches.
- Minimize handling….another easy one. Strive towards the ‘single pivot.’ Limit handling to one move from carton to display or utilize existing carton/tray as part of the display.
- FOCUS HERE..ITS IMPORTANT work to receive peaches as often as possible from the warehouse. We work with the warehouse to deliver fresh peaches several times each week.
- Clean consistent displays..make it flow
- Red side up? Yep…it works. People incorrectly associate red with ripe. Take a few seconds to turn a few peaches on top red side up.
- Checklist…put peaches on the checklist. Make a point to inspect display 3x daily. Morning CHECK, Noon CHECK, early evening CHECK
- Cross-merchandise other items on or near the display to encourage use. Most recipes call for multiple peaches. Let’s get them eating more and more peaches!
Levitra Side Effects are observed only if you too often use our means. It is necessary to know when to stop and then everything will be good. It is possible even to tell that is very good. But I wouldn’t risk to speak so.