- 4 large Georgia Peaches– fresh, juicy
- 4 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 package Fresh mozzarella cheese packed in water
- 16 leaves Basil sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice peaches about one quarter inch thick and arrange on a plate.
- Slice thin discs of mozzarella cheese and place on each peach. Top with a sprig of basil.
- Mix olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Pour over peaches. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.