- 1 fresh Ga peach, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 1 small avocado, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 1/4 cup jicama, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- In a medium bowl, combine the peach, avocado, jicama, red onion, and cilantro leaves.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, red pepper, and olive oil; pour over the salsa mixture and toss.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.